By continuing browsing on our Website, you hereby voluntarily consent to the use and collection of your information, including your personal information, personal preferences, any information of others provided by you, in the manner described in this Policy.
Without limiting the generality of the foregoing, you authorize Jimart to transmit your information outside Malaysia in the manner and for the purposes described in this Policy.
Collection of Personal Information
Jimart may collect the following personal information from you when you visit our Website via, registration, places an order online or participates in any promotions, questionnaires, survey, contest, which may include:
- Name & gender
- Identification Card/Passport Number
- Email Address
- Phone number
- Date of Birth
- Financial account information such as credit card number and other payment information
- Other personal data relevant to registration and/or provisioning of your account, promotions, questionnaires, survey, contest and/or any other purposes
Use and Disclosure of Personal Information
You acknowledge and consent that by providing your personal information to us, we may use the information that we collect to:
- Notify customers about updates to our Website
- Contact customers for marketing and sales purposes that are related specially to their needs and interests
- Improve the content of our Website
The information that we collect from you is not shared with other organizations for any reason without prior consent from you. By assessing this Website, and/or clicking the corresponding box, you expressly accept that your details will be treated/used by Jimart for any of the following purposes:
- Market survey and/or market analysis
- Process orders placed online via Website, update delivery status of your order either by email or text messages
- Process order returns
- Contact you pertaining to any issues arise from orders, deliveries, order returns, marketing and promotional activities
- Manage your account at our online portal, such as Website
- To administer participation in any contest organized by our company
- Response to your enquiries
- Send you any commercial information/update pertaining to our brands / stores, via email, SMS or WhatsApp
- For maintain and upkeep of customer records
- To provide offers that may be of interest to you
- For regulatory reporting and compliance with our legal obligations
- To better understand your preferences
Automatic Data / Information Collection via Browsing Cookies and Web Beacons We may automatically collect online use information you visit our Sites. Such information may include:
- Information about your Internet service provider
- Your operating system
- Type of browser
- Domain name
- Internet protocol (IP) address
- Your access times
- The website(s) that referred you to us
- The Web pages you request
- The date and time of those request
Protection of My Personal Information
Jimart takes the necessary precautions, both administrative and technical, data security technologies to prevent and safeguard your Personal Information against loss, theft, misuse and unauthorized access, disclosure, usage, alternation or destruction. All transactions via the Website will be performed via secure payment systems. Confidential payment details are transmitted directly in encrypted format (SSL and or TLS) to the corresponding entity.
If we disclose any of your personal information to our authorised agents or service providers, we will require them to appropriately safeguard the personal information provided to them. While we take these reasonable efforts to safeguard your personal information that you provided, no system or transmission of data over the Internet or any other public network can be guaranteed to be 100% secure.
Retention of Personal Information and Access
Jimart shall endeavour to make it easy for you to keep your information accurate, complete and up to date. We will not retain your personal information one (1) year after your last log in and such information will be erased/deleted/removed thereafter.
If you wish to log in again after your personal information is erased/deleted/removed, you are required to re-register as new user/member again.
Updating of Personal Information
We are committed to ensure that the personal information we hold about you is accurate, complete, not misleading and up-to-date. If there are any changes in the information that the Customer has provided to Jimart such as e-mail address, contact number, payment details or the information we have about you is inaccurate, incomplete, misleading or not up-to-date, please contact us so that we may take steps to update your personal information.
Withdrawal of Consent
You may at any time withdraw your consent to Jimart processing any of your Personal Information by writing/sending to us at the address set out below. We shall take all necessary measures to erase/remove/delete your Personal Information from our database.
If you do not wish to have your Personal Information to be shared with any other parties, or any campaign/marketing & promotion/contest or any sort of activities organized by Jimart, kindly inform us in writing at the communication information as given below.
Underage Children / Minor
Jimart will not knowingly collect Personal Information from underage children/minor without insisting that they must seek prior parental consent. We will only use or disclose Personal Information about an underage child to the extent permitted by law, to seek parental consent pursuant to local law and regulations or to protect a child. The definition of ‘underage’ ‘minor’ ‘child’ ‘children’ should take into account applicable laws as well as national and regional cultural customs.
Contact Us / Feedback / Questions